Reach Millions Of Potential Customers Through Messenger Platforms

In order to grow your business, you need to interact with as many potential customers as possible.

This is where chatbots come into play, they create an effortless path for customers to transact with your business via existing messaging platforms such as Facebook Messenger, which recently passed 1.3 Billion users as you can see from the chart below via TechCrunch.

That is 1.3 billion potential customers with direct access to your Chatbot already installed on their devices.

For reference, the average cost per install (CPI) globally for iOS Apps in USD $0.86.  Leveraging a Chatbot saves you roughly (1.3 billion x .86 = $1,118,000,000) in marketing budget dedicated towards user acquisition.

In short, Chatbots leverage messaging platforms with built-in audiences allowing your business to transact with hundreds of millions of potential customers without the need to waste valuable resources on downloads.

Increase Sales Through Improved Order Efficiency

Chatbots can dramatically improve sales for any business. This is accomplished in two ways.

1. Reduce the number of steps it takes to purchase a product
  2. Reduce the amount of time it takes to receive the product

For example, A coffee shop struggles to serve a large volume of customers during the morning rush. Long lines slow down order efficiency and deter potential customers who are time sensitive.

However, with a bot such as OrderBot in place, customers can complete their order prior to arrival in three simple steps illustrated below.

1. Order
  2. Pay
  3. Pickup

Customers are now able to purchase and prepay for any product in three simple steps. Reducing the time in queue significantly for QSR businesses. A simplified order process has led to an average increase in order quantity by 23% along with a 30% increase in sales across OrderBot

Wrap Up

By 2020, 85% of all customer interactions will be handled without a human agent. Chatbots are integral to the shift from human to automated customer services for every business. Bots will bridge brick and mortar businesses with e-commerce through their ability to facilitate seamless payments to the largest number of potential customers.

Categories: Chatbots

20 Comments

mempelajari bahasa arab · November 10, 2020 at 8:44 am

If some one desires expert view on the topic of running a blog afterward i recommend him/her to pay a quick visit
this website, Keep up the pleasant job.

AMOUR · November 13, 2020 at 12:34 pm

Hello, It is a wonderful information and also get good knowledge and ideas from this article.The author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every readers through this article. Looking forward to another article. Just visit our website too.
바카라사이트
https://game79zone.com 바카라사이트

vapepenkings.com · November 17, 2020 at 3:24 pm

I am not certain the place you’re getting your info, however great topic.
I needs to spend a while learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my mission.

สมัคร fun88 · November 20, 2020 at 11:02 am

Thankfulness to my father who told me concerning this
web site, this web site is actually amazing.

ไฟทินี่ · November 20, 2020 at 5:03 pm

If some one needs expert view about running a blog then i advise him/her to visit this blog, Keep up the pleasant work.

https://murbaut.com · November 20, 2020 at 5:53 pm

If you аre going for finest contents like I do, just pay a quick viѕit this
website eveгyday since it ցives quality contents, thanks

Anthony Davis · November 23, 2020 at 8:39 am

The Garmin interface is quite active, interactive, and, most importantly, simple. It is also known to be highly intuitive for the user. There is absolutely no gamut for confusion for remembering to initiate Garmin Express options. We are available 24×7!

top-nodep.com · November 23, 2020 at 12:34 pm

Fastidious response in return of this issue with firm arguments and
describing the whole thing about that.

jasa backlink pbn murah berkualitas · November 25, 2020 at 12:03 am

Thanks for eveгy other great pоst. Where else could anybody gget
that kkind of information in such a perfect wayy of writing?
I have a рresentation subsequen week, and I’m on the llok for such information. http://deporteyamigos.com/

Elina Wilson · November 25, 2020 at 4:11 am

Do you have a C++ assignment help tutor who can offer online classes? I don’t have an assignment but I need to be helped within the preparation of my exams. You must however note that we will not only be for C alone but other topics too. Therefore if you can get me a general programming homework help I would appreciate it. I will be sending all the topics I want to be covered to your email address so that you can tell me how much it is going to cost.

dang ky fun88 · November 25, 2020 at 5:07 pm

It’s truly very difficult in this active life
to listen news on TV, so I simply use web for that purpose, and obtain the most up-to-date
news.

jasa penerjemah tersumpah · November 26, 2020 at 11:01 am

Whһen I originalⅼy commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkboⲭ and now eah tiime a ϲomment iѕ ɑdded
Ӏ ցet three e-mails with the same comment. Is here аny way you can remove ρeople from that service?

Thank yοu!

projektowanie gabinetów stomatologicznych · November 26, 2020 at 12:45 pm

I do agree with all of the concepts you have introduced in your post.
They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the
posts are very short for beginners. Could you please extend them a little from
subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

https://kemtrithamvungkin.webflow.io/ · November 26, 2020 at 3:17 pm

hello!,I like your writing so much! proportion we keep
in touch extra approximately your post on AOL? I require
a specialist on this house to solve my problem. May be that is you!
Taking a look forward to peer you.

website · November 26, 2020 at 3:55 pm

I think that is one of the so much vital info for me.
And i’m satisfied reading your article. But wanna statement on few basic things, The website style is ideal, the articles is in reality great : D.
Excellent activity, cheers

buy weed uk · November 27, 2020 at 1:00 am

Our Shop is one of the best shops to buy weed online UK and to buy cannabis online UK without a medical card. We have quality top shelf strains of weed for sale in the UK. We have more than 90 different strains. Darkbud market is a trusted online dispensary in UK. We value our client relationships more than anything.
Contact Details:
contact@https://darknetweedstore.com/
Phone Number: +1 719-286-9778
Shipping: We offer free delivery across the UK and Europe and we do ship worldwide.
Price: Please Contact

acompanhante · November 28, 2020 at 12:16 am

Essa postagem me fez pensar sobre muita coisa.
Além do objecto principal que é bastante bom,
me fez rever a escrita porque você escreve bastante bem.

https://manylink.co/@odessababy · November 29, 2020 at 1:13 pm

Hey exceptional website! Does running a blog such as this
require a great deal of work? I have no expertise in programming however I was hoping to start my
own blog in the near future. Anyways, if you have
any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.
I understand this is off subject however I simply needed to ask.
Appreciate it!

jordy belfert · December 1, 2020 at 11:39 pm

Our Shop is one of the best shops to order marijuana online colorado and to buy cannabis online US without a medical card. We have quality top shelf strains of weed for sale in the US. We have more than 90 different strains. Weedshop is a trusted online dispensary to order marijuana online colorado.We value our client relationships more than anything order marijuana online colorado
Contact Details:
contact@https://www.weedshopcolorado.com/
Phone Number: +1 719 204 3412
Shipping: We offer free delivery across the US and Europe and we do ship worldwide.
Price: Please Contact

Corexiumit · December 2, 2020 at 9:21 am

Genuinely no matter if someone doesn’t know then its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it occurs.